Connect with designers at the discipline’s premier event
From the rise of artificial intelligences and virtual reality to the commoditization of smart services — technology keeps redefining the relationship between us and the world where we live. Interaction 18 will offer practitioners and companies the opportunity to reflect on how we are shaping the world moving forward, by building bridges across cultures, disciplines and industries to discover shared directions and goals.
Legacy ticket platform, if there is no form to get here.
What does my ticket give access to?
- Ticket labeled Interaction 18 conference: Access to the 3-days main conference (6-8 February 2018), the opening party (5 February 2018) and the closing party (8 February 2018)
- Ticket labeled Conference - 1-day only: Access to all sessions on the selected day (6, 7 or 8 February 2018), and any evening social events on the same day.
- Ticket labeled Workshop: Access to the selected workshop (5 February 2018). See the program
- Ticket labeled Education Summit: Access to the Education Summit (3-4 February 2018).
How can I pay ?
- The easiest and fastest way to pay is by credit card, using the ticket platform above.
- Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer. Please send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll send you an invoice with payment information.
I have a ticket, but I can’t come. What should I do?
- Please consider offering/selling your ticket to a colleague or online. Tickets are not refundable, but they are transferrable.
- Consider advertising your ticket by posting an announcement to Twitter using hashtags #ixd18 and #tickets, and include @ixdconf. We will help you sell your ticket by promoting your tweet.
- Once you’ve received payment for the ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the person’s name, email, job title, company and food preferences and we will re-issue the ticket to the new party.